Friday 26 January 2018

Accordion Castle and Princess Birthday Card

Karen Burniston's brand new die set release is full of so much cuteness! I've used an assortment of the new dies on this accordion card.
I used the Fancy Label Accordion die set to cut the four card panels. On two of them I cut further panels from patterned paper and used the outer frames, and for the other two panels I used frame dies from the Fancy Flourish Frames die set.

To decorate the first panel, I used dies from the Castle Pop-Up set, which is great for flat cards as well as making an incredible 3D castle card. The clouds are also from the Castle set.
On the second panel, I used the Outdoor Scene set for the stitched grass, and the Princess and Mermaid die set, which is so sweet!!

The Happy Birthday is from the Word Set 2: Birthday die set, and on the final panel I used the Knight and Dragon die set.
The patterned papers are from First Edition's 'Floral Pavilion' 6x6 pad.

Links to products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment