Thursday 7 September 2017

Sizzix Animal Portraits Part 1 - Bear Oval Flip-its Hello Card

This was such a happy card to make, and is why I love Sizzix - fast, easy Flip-its card base, and big, bold, simple dies. This card literally took about 15 minutes to make, and it makes me smile!

I used the Flip-its Scallop Oval Card die set, along with the bear from Sizzix's 'Animal Portraits' Thinlits die set. I used loads of foam pads for dimension, hand cut the bunting flags, and used Reverse Confetti's 'Hello' die.

The patterned papers for the card panels were from Stampin' Up, and the stripey bear paper was from a My Favorite Things 6x6 pad.

I'll have a couple of future blog posts giving more details of the other two matching cards I made!

Some of the products used:


   

No comments:

Post a Comment