Friday 20 January 2017

Pop it Ups Accordion Circle Male Birthday Card

 It feels about three years since I last made a card, but it's been maybe a month. I had a load of fire fighting practical assessments last weekend that I'd been preparing for. 

I want to be super-organised this year, and get all my family and friends' birthday cards and presents ready early, so today I made a start. 
This card uses the Pop it Ups Accordion Circle die set for the card base. I used the main panel die to cut out the patterned paper frames too, just snipping away the central parts.
The Happy Birthday stamp is by Paper Smooches.

I used Heidi Swapp's Sugar Chic 12x12 pad for the papers, and a Dear Lizzy die set for the rosette with ribbons and 'Hooray' banner.

Just because I wasn't making cards, doesn't mean I wasn't keeping an eye out for lovely new products! This is my latest haul... (with some more patterned papers on the way, because I LOVE PAPER!)

I used balloon dies from the Sizzix Balloons Step-Ups Framelits die set, and added my own 'shine' to the balloons.

Some of the products used:


   

No comments:

Post a Comment