Monday 26 October 2015

Purple Onion Design's New 'Snowflake Grove' Christmas Pop it Ups Accordion Card

Hiya! I am back today with a Pop it Ups Accordion Oval card, featuring new stamps by Stacey Yacula for Purple Onion Designs. 

A beautiful new Stacey Yacula collection is being released today, called 'Snowflake Grove'!
It consists of 30 gorgeous new stamps, and there is a limited time special set price of $100, till the 4th of November.

I used another new stamp from Purple Onion Designs, for the sentiment, from a set called Holiday Marquee Sentiments.
I added some bunting flags, which I inked along the edges, and I also added ink out the outer edges of the card.

The Stacey Yacula stamps I used on the card are Oakley the bear, and the Decorated Tree.
I coloured them with Copics, and added some Stickles.
I cut some holly leaves with a punch for the bottom corner.

Other products used:


   

No comments:

Post a Comment