Tuesday 15 September 2015

Circle Accordion and Crate Paper Twin Birthday Card

 As promised, here is my other twin niece's 2nd Birthday card.
Karen Burniston's September Designer Challenge theme is 'Celebrate', with the addition of using Frame Edges.
For this card, I used the Circle Accordion Card die set, using the Square w/Circle Frame Edges die set.

 I used all papers from the Crate Paper 'Oh Darling' 6x6 pad.
For the first panel, I used a die from the soon to be released Flourish Gift Frame die set - lovely isn't it? I also used an acetate leaf piece from Crate Paper's Confetti Collection Ephemera pack.
On the second panel, I hand cut out from an extra sheet the two little girls, from the 'Oh Darling' pad. I also added a couple more leaves from the Ephemera pack.

 On the third panel I added more pieces from the Ephemera pack and a number two from the Numbers and More 1 die. On the last panel I added some candles from the soon to be released Gift Card Accordion die set from Elizabeth Craft Designs, and some hand cut flags, with letters from the Alphabet 1 - Caps die.

Product Links:

1 comment:

  1. Such an adorable and cute card!! Love the colors...Thank you for sharing it! ~ Donna

    ReplyDelete