Friday 14 August 2015

Pop It Ups Zebra (Cocoa the Horse) Birthday Card

OK, so I made a Cocoa the Horse (by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs) card a little while back, with Cocoa made into a Unicorn, and now I'm sharing the next card in my 'Cocoa the Horse & Lorna Label' series... this time with Cocoa as a Zebra!

I had so much fun making this card! 
I hand drew the stripes onto Cocoa, with a fine Sharpie pen, and added a party hat & party blower from the Props 2 set. I then added lots of balloons (cut with dies from the Sizzix Balloon Step-ups Card set) and added some of them on clear acetate strips to the Lorna label pop-out part, so they would stand more forward.
I printed out the quote which I had typed out.

I just added a few strips of paper, some pompom trim from Stampin' Up, and a Happy Birthday by Paper Smooches, backed with Elizabeth Craft Designs double sided tape.

Finally, I rounded off the edges of the card with a Zutter Round-it-all.

My 'Cocoa the Horse & Lorna Label Collection'!!

Product links:


   

No comments:

Post a Comment