Saturday 1 August 2015

Pop It Ups 'Cocoa the Horse' Unicorn Birthday Card, from Karen Burniston's Farm 2 Collection

Hello! I'm back with a card made with a die I love from Karen Burniston's new Farm 2 Collection from Elizabeth Craft Designs - 'Cocoa the Horse'. 

I animated Cocoa on the Lorna Label PopUp card, and added a cut-by-hand unicorn horn and shadow, to make a very sparkly pink unicorn card!

I hand cut clouds to add to the front platform of the Lorna Label, and added stars cut from a Tim Hotlz die onto strips of clear acetate.
The rainbow and individual clouds are from a Sizzix die set.

I used a Sizzix On the Edge die for the scalloped edge, and a Birthday die from Marianne Designs.
The papers are from My Mind's Eye.

Just to show you some of the layers a bit better...

I had so much fun designing this card!

The Cocoa the Horse die just gave me so many ideas! Here are three cards I made in my 'Cocoa the Horse & Lorna Label' set! I'll show the other cards in greater detail in future blog posts...

Product Links:


   

No comments:

Post a Comment