Thursday 27 August 2015

Pop It Ups Cocoa the Horse Cowboy Birthday Card

I need to get round to showing you the third card in my 'Cocoa the Horse & Lorna Label' set!! This time Cocoa is still just a horse!

I used cowboy papers from October Afternoon, and a couple of Karen Burniston's lovely new Western themed dies - the barbed wire, and mountain range both from her Western Edges die set.

I put Elizabeth Craft Design double-sided tape on the back of my chicken wire pieces, layering a glitter card die cut on top of a black card die cut.
The label die cut is from the Lorna Label set, and the stamp is from a Tim Holtz set.

I used labels from the Lorna Label set, Happy Birthday from the Pop it Ups Happy Birthday PopUp die set, and used stars from Tim Holtz's Crescent Moon Biqz die.

On the card front I used the horse silhouette die also from the Western Edges set.

So here is Cocoa as a horse, unicorn and zebra!

Product Links:


   

No comments:

Post a Comment