Monday 20 July 2015

Tim Holtz Butterfly Frenzy Sizzix Card in a Box

I have a new favourite die! - the Card in a Box from Sizzix - it's really quick to put together, and includes the layer pieces, and inner divider pieces too (plus clouds, banner and windmills!)
For this version, I added floral papers from First Edition's Floral Pavilion pad, then on one of the flaps I added a Spellbinders frame die, and layered it with banners from the new Sizzix Alphabet Banners set.


To decorate the box, I added a glitter card '40' (cut with a Stampin' Up Sizzix Alphabet die set), which I glued to acetate, and attached to one of the inner dividers with tape runner.
I used Altenew 'Vintage Roses' stamps, hand cut them out, and attached them on acetate strips too.
Finally, I also added the Tim Holtz butterflies on acetate strips.

This picture shows the inner dividers better. It's actually quite a simple card, but I think it looks effective.

Product Links:


   

No comments:

Post a Comment