Monday 2 March 2015

99th Happy Birthday PopUp Card

This was quite a quick card I made today using the Happy Birthday PopUp card dies.
I cut some floral paper with the same die, and snipped off the parts needed to cover the pop out part.

The card is for my friend's Grandmother who is turning 99 on Wednesday!

 I covered the card with K&Co flower stickers, and added a couple of layers behind the 99, which I cut using a Sizzix Stampin' Up alphabet set.

The label stamped with Congratulations, is from the Lorna Label die set.

Some of the products I used:


   

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Must remember to use matching stickers and die cuts with Patterned paper. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - I hardly ever remember to use stickers, but there are some beautiful ones out there, and they do help if you haven't got much time.

      Delete