Tuesday 17 February 2015

Sunburst Black and Gold Birthday Card & some new Stash

 I thought my husband might like a little help choosing a Valentines gift for me this year, so I picked out some new craft products! How nice of me!

I made this card for my brother with some of them - I used the Sunburst stamp from Neat and Tangled to stamp with Versamark ink, and then gold heat emboss the background. I added a glitter card 'birthday' cut with a Mama Elephant die, and the 'Happy' with a 'Label Love' stamp from Altenew.
That's it really - just trimmed some narrow strips of gold glitter card and glued it to the borders, and added a few sequins and gold glitter candy dots.

What a lovely present!!


My lovely husband also treated me to flowers and chocolates... he obviously wasn't too impressed by stamps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment