Friday 17 October 2014

Tanya Whelan Happy Birthday Pop Up Card (Elizabeth Craft Design Pop it Ups)

I love the new Happy Birthday PopUp die by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs - it's so versatile!! Here I made softer feminine card, using papers from First Edition's Tanya Whelan 'Bella Rose' 12x12 pad.

I covered over the star areas of the die cut with flowers, made with a Stampin' Up punch, which I shaped a bit with a ball tool and foam pad. I added a few little hand cut leaves.

At the bottom of the card, I added a few strips of coordinating papers, and a swirly die cut from My Favorite Things.

lastly, for the front of the card, I added some more paper from the same pad, and a wooden frame, with some more of the flowers.

Some of the products used:


   

No comments:

Post a Comment