Wednesday 16 July 2014

Pop It Ups Holiday House Card

This die set was another of my favourites when I saw Karen Burniston's new range of Pop It Ups dies for Elizabeth Craft Designs... the Holiday House. 
For this card I didn't stick with a Holiday theme though, but went for sunny and cheerful.
I used the Pop 'n Cuts base die for the background pink card shape, and cut the Lucy Label Pop up card into some green gingham paper, to sit on top.

I cut all the house elements and some clouds (from the All Seasons Tree die set) from papers from Basic Grey's 'Fresh Cut' 6x6 pad, and some paper-backed burlap.
The star is from the Evergreen Pivot Card set.

I added a strip of patterned paper, and some more burlap for borders, then cut a couple of labels from the Kate Label Pivot Card set for my stamped sentiment (from Pink Paislee's 'Hello Sunshine' stamp set). 
The heart is from Spiral Circle Pull Card set.
I used Versamark ink for my stamps, and heat embossed fine white embossing powder.

The card front, with another stamp from the Pink Paislee 'Hello Sunshine' set.

Some of the products used:


   

No comments:

Post a Comment