Thursday 20 March 2014

New Die Release at The Stamps of Life

 A couple of new die sets are being released at The Stamps of Life today, and I worked with one of them... the lovely Buttons Dies!

For my first card, I used my homemade embossing paste for the spotty background, then layered up some flowers from the Mini Flowers Dies, along with some buttons from the new set.
I also added a sentiment from the pinwheels2stamp set.

The buttons come in three sizes, and there are multiple dies which is great, as it means I didn't have to cut each button one at a time!
Here, I strung some together with twine, and added a stamp from the brackets2cut stamp set.

For my last card I used the Framelits Fancy Frame Flip-its #2 for the card base and side layers, and Framelits Labels Fancy #4, for the white centre layers.
The Thanks die is also by Stephanie Barnard, for Sizzix. (It's from the Elegant Stand-ups Framelits Card die set which was released at CHA.)

Some of the products used:


   

No comments:

Post a Comment