Monday 20 January 2014

Fancy Label Accordion Card with Purple Onion Stamps

I made this birthday card for a friend using Karen Burniston's new Accordion Fancy Label dies, from her Pop it Ups for Elizabeth Craft Designs, and used some fun stamps from Purple Onion Designs. I love their range of building stamps by Stephanie Ackerman, which each come with cute sentiments!
I added paper layers cut with some of the decorator dies included in the set. The images are coloured with Copics, with some Stickles added.
I also added frames around the edges cut from the Fancy Frame Edges die set.
 I used two flagpoles from the 'Lots of Pops Pop Up' set of Karen's, to attach some bunting to.
The card when closed...

Pop it Up dies used:


3 comments:

  1. Helencredible! You always put things together in the perfect ways. I want to craft like you when I grow up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is adorable Helen .. love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fun card ... I really like how you used the banners on this one. You are so inspiring!
    Cheers
    Karen A

    ReplyDelete