Friday 31 January 2014

Elizabeth Craft Designs Peel-offs Accordion Circle card

Yesterday, my friend Donna and I went shopping, and I bought my first ever peel-offs!! They are these ones from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  I coloured them with Copics, and used Karen Burniston's new Accordion Circle dies, also from Elizabeth Craft Designs for the card base.
 I added frames from the 'Square with Circle Frame Edges' die set, and a 'Happy Birthday', flowers and leaves - also from Elizabeth Craft Designs. Definitely not my usual thing, but very enjoyable to do!

Some of products used:



   

3 comments:

  1. Helen, I like your "Not usual" card! The color choice is so vibrant & pretty. I like how you alternated the colors on the inside. It's such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raquel has said what I was going to say ... so ditto! Love Love Love. Looking forward to playing with some of these peel offs soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This one is so vibrant and pretty and I, too, am in love with those alternating flourish/background colors. Clever and beautiful! (and the card is nice, too) :)

    ReplyDelete