Monday 30 September 2013

The Stamps of Life October Club Set Release

The first of the month means it's time for the latest Club stamp set release over at The Stamps of Life - and also a matching die set, if you are a 'Die Hard' member! This month the set is called tickets2stamp, and I really enjoyed working with it.
Here are some cards I made using the stamps and co-ordinating dies.

The die set comes with a single ticket die, but also a brilliant strip of tickets die, which I used in this card, but then folded the two outside tickets back on themselves, and snipped out ribbon ends.
The stamp set comes with tonnes of sentiment options for adding to your tickets, and I really like this Happy Birthday font.

I like all the different elements of the ticket stamp. They are great for cutting out and really layering up.
Another combination of the different sentiment stamps, with clear embossing...

This card shows better the row of tickets die, and also how well it goes with the row of tickets stamp. The smaller words, and little white label die cuts are included in the stamp and die sets too.

And finally, I think the ticket also looks good stamped, with white embossing powder added, onto darker coloured cardstock. Here I cut a window in the Square Flip-its card, with a square Movers and Shapers die, then added an acetate layer to the back, so I could 'suspend' the ticket.
I concealed the edges of the acetate behind the red cardstock frame on the back, and added another ticket die cut to the back, in exactly the same spot.
I also found this great K&Co Cut'n'Paste paper with tickets on it!
There are plenty more ideas to be found in the gallery, too!

1 comment:

  1. Helen, your DT samples make me excited for my club set to arrive. They are wonderful!
    Cheers,
    Karen Aicken

    ReplyDelete