Monday 10 June 2013

'Going To Miss You' 3-D Suitcase Pop 'n Cuts Card

Some really good friends of ours are moving to the States soon, and we're going to miss them a lot. I made this card for them, using Karen Burniston's new '3-D Suitcase' Pop 'n Cuts insert and companion 'Suitcase' Bigz die.
The Bigz die is just gorgeous - it also cuts all the little extra handle, corners, buckle, strap and tag pieces...
I also used Tim Holtz's 'Brackets on the edge die to make the red border, and Sizzix Bigz 'Owl #2' to cut the hearts in the lower border.
I made a very simple card front, using Sizzix 'Frame, Ornate #2', and a rose cut from First Edition's 'Floral Pavilion' paper. I wanted a large blank area to write a message on.
The challenge at Country View Crafts, is to use Die Cuts, so I am entering this card.


Products used:

   

2 comments:

  1. Totally sweet ... love your floral suitcase!
    Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card, well designed and great choice of colours and papers. I'm a fan of these Pop 'n Cuts too for my charity cards. Thanks for joining us at Country View Challenges this month. Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete