Wednesday 8 July 2009

2 Sketches 4 You Challenge Card

I was a bit stuck with the sketch at first... thought it had a more masculine look, so no bows/flowers/scallops on this one!
I used 2 of the new Cuttlebug embossing folders, and sprayed the corrugated one with silver Glimmer Mist, and layered it onto some Crate Paper. I cut out stars from the other embossed cardstock, and raised up the ones behind the sentiment with foam pads.
The monsters and sentiment are from Dafont fonts, printed out and covered with different coloured Stickles.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my, how stinkin' cute!
    Love it
    Thanks for playing along with us

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a great guy card! i love the chipboard and the monsters--kinda scary--teehee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool card :) Luvin that Monster, so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh! what an awesome card! how adorable! love the cute little monsters! awesome PP!

    clouds :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your work - this is one of the cutest boy cards eva!
    Thanks for playing
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete